I’ve decided to give this scheduling thing a try so will put this one in for next Mon that gives you a about a 2 week break from my babbling. I know I promised a mont but what can I say, I miss you. Lol.
So I have been busy as Rosa, BUT also done some stuff for Me Percy. I’ve uploaded the new cover for Ruth In Pieces and sent for a print proof (Already available as an ebook – HERE). Trouble is I accidentally pushed publish button in the first instance, then had to wait 72 hrs to take it out of publish and order the proof. They then sent me another message saying my book is published…so I went in again and asked for a proof again…still no notification that my proof is ready.
Anyone else dumb like me and made this mistake? What happened? Help?
Anywho, it is twice as thick as my other mysteries, so it will take me a while to check it and re-edit it…along with all the other stuff.
I always make the mistake of thinking I’ve got the Amazon process mastered, but there is always some little problem. Take the cover for example – I always get a template, use it, never change anything on it and then feeling smug submit it. BUT, there is some thing wrong, usually the size. I use their size but no it is off by 1 0r 2 mms and therefore inadmissible. SO, I go back and enter the new image size and usually ‘voila’ it works.
The interior is okay, because I use Vellum and never have a problem down loading the content…unless I myself screw something up.
Needless all this fooling around with the marketing end has sidelined my writing. I do have a schedule, but have gone off track for the past few weeks and now I’m off to Rockhampton for a friend’s big 60th bash. Whoo hoo! Travelling by train, a first in a veeeeryy long time for me. Poor dog is not allowed so is staying with my daughter and family. Hope he doesn’t fret too much….hope I don’t fret too much.
Okay time to put this on schedule See you after.
PS Stupid thing is not showing up as scheduled, even though when opened for edit it shows the 19th when I go back it says it’s still in draft. I’ll close the site and see if that works.